Scrappers 10 Commandments
By:pammie, BC Canada
1. Thou shall not C.A.S.E a layout and claim it as your own.
2. Thou shalt not use the name of Scrapbooker in Vain.
3. Thou shalt take one day of rest so that we may thank our higher power for the opportunity to document these important times in our lives for generations to come.
4. Honour your ma & pa so that they will give you those old black & whites and remember all the people and places in them!
5. Thou shalt not kill for the final piece of vellum paper in the rack.
6. Thou shalt not commit 'over embellishment' of layouts with everything under the sun. Remember less is more!
7. Thou shalt not steal your croppin buddies tape runner.
8. Thou shalt not directly lie about your scrappin' stash to your significant other.
9. Thou shalt not covet your scrappin buddies paper supply.
10. Thought shalt never forget that the reason for scrapbooking is to document (for as long as those acid free products will last) our lives and times for those that will come after us. That the sole point of this passion is to save ourselves and those we love for the sake of ourselves and those we love.
Tomorrow at dMarie Daily: dMarie The Place To Be, by Lori P.