Why do I love scrapbooking?
By:Jenny Waite, Michigan
Oh, why do I love scrapbooking? Let me count the ways:
1. An excuse to take more photos
2. A valid reason to go on all school-sponsored events as a parent chaperone
3. An opportunity to spend time with "adults only" at monthly crops
4. More magazines to subscribe to
5. A group of friends to share ideas with
6. Web-sites devoted entirely to the topic
7. Looking at other people's scrapbooks satisfies my need to "spy" on the private lives of others
8. A lot more fun than washing dishes or doing the laundry
9. Shopping, shopping, shopping
Need I say more?
Tomorrow at dMarie Daily: Untitled, by Amy M.